Thursday, October 20, 2016

Child Safe Products




Child Safe Products by Good Thyme Oils and Health Products includes formulations by James Kelly for children ages 2-10. Child Safe is a variety of products that are targeted towards ailments common to children. All the essential oils are 100% pure, undiluted and unadulterated essential oils. Our balms and soaps are made from the purest ingredients that have been researched and tested for quality that gives the assurance that you are getting the best essential oil products available. Our Child Safe line is unlike any other in the industry. And not only are the oils safe for children when used properly, they are effective. So, if you have a child that needs support—from sniffles to bed wetting and from sleep issues to bath time—there is something for your child.


http://www.goodthymeoils.com/child-safe-products



Here’s what people are saying about our Child Safe products:


“I absolutely love Breathe Time! It’s the only thing that works to soothe my child’s cough. And I love that it’s 100% natural!!” ~Anne

“Our family cannot survive without the sleep time formula. If you have small children, it is a definite must. I diffuse it in my kid’s room and they sleep through the night.” ~Andrea

“I was skeptical about the Dry Time, but I was willing to try anything. After using it, I’ve seen a marked improvement. My son rarely wets the bed any more. Not only does it save me in laundry and sleepless nights, it saves my son from embarrassment over a problem he previously had no control over.” ~a grateful mother

“I absolutely love Good Thyme’s natural soaps. Not only are they much larger than they appear in the picture, they make my skin so very soft and they smell amazing.” ~Marie

“Love the Tummy Time!!!! My baby had a real problem with colic. I used Tummy Time diluted in Grapeseed oil, massaged it on my daughter’s belly and within minutes, she was resting peacefully!” ~Bianca

“I have two children who suffer from anxiety. I tried diffusing the calming blend after they got home from school while they do homework. I noticed a big improvement in their stress levels. This will be a blend I will definitely have to keep in my medicine cabinet.” ~Cindy

“I love your company!! I am so glad you are able to have James Kelly as your head formulator. I trust his formulas and have been using them for years!” ~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment